Tuesday, March 01, 2011

designer for less: target redux

A little bird named Avery shared some exciting shopping news with me today. To celebrate 5 years of bringing designer aesthetics to the masses, Target is re-releasing 34 of its most popular GO International dresses. I own one Target GO International dress from the Tracy Feith collaboration that I still love very much and has been worth every single one of the 39.99 dollars I spent on it. So I'm a fan of Target's GO International stuff. I hope that this time around I'll get a chance to snag one (or all three) of the dresses below: the wrap dress from the Thakoon collection ($39.99), the Proenza Schouler bustier dress ($44.99) and the Behnaz Sarafpour minidress ($44.99).
The dresses will be available at stores and at Target.com on March 13. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...