Saturday, March 26, 2011

let's do brunch: miller's tavern

"You're the only girl I know who'll order fried chicken for brunch," Monica said as she watched me tear into my plate of fried chicken smothered in pepper gravy at Miller's Tavern.

"It's fried chicken! With a poached egg! And gravy! It's everything I want in a plate," I replied, clearly in cloud nine. I don't go out to Brooklyn for brunch too often, but this plate of heaven was definitely worth the trek.
Monica's brunch fare was a bit more conventional: Eggs Miller—poached eggs atop crab cakes and English muffins, all drizzled with hollandaise sauce. 
The Bloody Marys were especially nice after a night of much beer and karaoke.
To cap it all off, a lovely latte.
Oh brunch, how I love thee!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend with lots of sunshine, coffee and well-deserved Bloody Marys!



Miller's Tavern is located at #2 Hope Street (At Roebling St), Brooklyn, NY 11211

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...