Monday, October 31, 2011

drop dead gorgeous

I'm so in love with this Tom Ford window display at Bergdorf Goodman right now. It is an outrageously decadent portrait of delicious exhaustion.  
That's just what I'm feeling right now after a jam-packed, super fun Halloween weekend. The ridiculous snowfall and slush that hit the East Coast on Saturday did not dampen our spirits. Our Halloween party went on as planned and a surprising amount of party-ready friends packed into our downtown apartment for a crazy good time. On Sunday, I got a lovely surprise as my dear friend Zoe called me offering tickets to a soccer match between the New York Red Bulls and the LA Galaxy. Although our home team lost, I finally got to set eyes on Mr. David Beckham who still has some amazing juice in those hunky legs of his.

I am exhausted to the bone but deliciously so. It was a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...