Thursday, October 20, 2011

spooked

I may be a little bit obsessed with Halloween right now. Just a little.
Last year I did some marathon Halloween partying; this year, we're making the party come to us. The lovely roomies and I are in Halloween party planning mode so I've got pumpkins and ghouls on the brain 24/7. I had some work to do tonight but instead I found myself perusing some chillingly amazing pumpkin carvings by Ray Villafane, caramel apples and spider cakes at Williams-Sonoma, and boozy pumpkin milkshakes (among TONS of other Halloween-themed cocktails) by those crazy ladies at Fashionably Bombed. I can hardly wait for the trick or treating to begin!

Are you ready to get spooked?

5 comments:

Maia Dobson said...

These Halloween pumpkin cakes and candy apples looks so yummy! It brings back childhood memories when we usually round the neighborhood for trick or treats.

daniellaprice30 said...

My kids love the Halloween season because of the enormous sweets they get. These looks so yummy! My only problem is that my kids overeat sweets sometimes that's why they get emergency dental care .

colorado springs cosmetic dentistry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cosmetic dentist washington dc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stew said...

I couldn't have been more spooked when one of the old guys outside the clinic of my orange county dentist took out his veneers to the big scare of my 2-year-old boy. That was disgusting but was insanely funny at the same time. Good vibes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...