Tuesday, October 04, 2011

i heart matilda

The weather has been gray and gloomy in New York lately and it's making me crave color. So I'm really digging these chic separates by I Heart Matilda that come in invigorating, poppy hues.

Sadly (for me and everyone else in the US), I Heart Matilda is a Philippine brand and is not yet available on our side of the world. I know of it because my dear friend, Jessica Gallegos, is one of the amazing women behind it. And I swear I will bug Jess relentlessly, on behalf of America, to please get these cute threads across the Pacific and into our closets.

For those of you in Manila, I Heart Matilda will be at A Trendsetter's Bazaar in Rockwell from October 7-9, 2011. To be kept in the loop of their new collections and where to get their awesome stuff, like their Facebook page by clicking here.

5 comments:

B. said...

Oh wow, I'm loving these pops of color and the pieces, as well! Yes, would love to have these on our side of the world:) -A

Blurbs|Blog

celine said...

I will do my darndest!
And thanks for stopping by!

Karla said...

love the colors!!!

Giancarlo said...

You can check out Jessica's newest brand of clothes, www.wearcharlie.com. I think it will also be available for ordering internationally. I should know I was the one who designed her new fashion website. LOL. Please check it out.

celine said...

Will do! And there'll be more news on Jessie in this blog soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...