Monday, May 10, 2010

superwomen

This comes a little bit late, but nevertheless I wanted to say that I hope all the mothers out there had a happy and much deserved Mother's Day! To my dearest friends who are now mothers, I am in awe of all that you do. I can hardly take care of myself, so you are superwomen in my eyes. To my dearest mom, Marinella, who has loved me through 29 years of craziness and belligerence, and supported me in my quest to turn far-fetched dreams into reality, thank you and I love you very much. Special thanks also goes out to my "Mommy", my aunt Cristina who has been a second mother to me my whole life, for her untiring prayers, advice and reminders. I am blessed to have such amazing women in my life. I love you all.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...