Thursday, August 19, 2010

get your groupon: $25 for $50 worth of GAP merch

It took awhile but I finally got to buy today's extremely popular Groupon: $25 for $50 worth of merchandise at the GAP! It was perfect timing for me because I really was intending to go to the GAP this week to buy a present. So now I'll get to do a little bit of shopping for myself too with this Groupon. I've got my eye on this skinny metallic gold belt, which would go perfectly with my gold Steve Madden wedges. If they run out of my size (which they always do), I suppose I could settle for a cute polka-dotted scarf, a nautical bag for my Ibiza trip, or if I'm feeling indulgent, throw a little bit more money GAP's way for these really skinny pants.
 

What would you get? If you haven't bought one yet, click here to get your Groupon!

1 comment:

Groupon Clone said...

Thanks for the nice information..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...