Wednesday, August 11, 2010

today i'm loving: desert chic

I apologize for falling off the face of the earth. I've been so preoccupied lately with life and the million and one things than can go wrong with my little 30 Before 30 Project so I've been unable to throw some TLC toward this blog's way. Several things have already gone awry with my upcoming road trip at the end of the month with Kate but I am fervently hoping that our luck will turn soon and we'll have nothing but good times on our trip. 

Between August 24 and 30, we'll be galavanting surrounded by awesome scenery like this (though we won't be as well-dressed, that's for sure) ...

J. Crew's catalogue team and I seem to be very much in tune this year. First they do a shoot in Portugal and next thing you know, I've got a ticket booked to Lisbon. Then after I go and plan an entire trip in the deserts of Utah and Arizona, look who comes up with an entire catalog photographed amidst just the scenery I plan to visit. Let's stop fighting it J. Crew. You and I are soulmates.



PS: Olive camp shirts + sequined pencil skirts are LOVE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...