Wednesday, August 18, 2010

target + gilt groupe

I haven't shopped for the sake of shopping in such a long time that I am just completely out of the loop! If you've been following my 30 Before 30 Project, you've probably figured that all funds have been directed to travel, surf lessons, pole dancing lessons and whatnot rather than fashion items. So I was pretty stunned to receive the email below today ... Target has a new line coming up with Mulberry?!? WOW. I'm underwhelmed with the bags I've seen so far, but looking forward to seeing what else they have in store. There's also a clothing line from Tucker, which I must admit I know nothing about but seems to make very pretty dresses. I really like the vintage look of the ones they've done for Target, so far. Decoupage king John Derian also returns with a fresh new collection of homeware. I am already smitten with that flowered melamine plate in the image below.
So the big news is that Gilt Groupe members get a headstart on shopping Target's new designer collaborations this Friday at 12 noon. If you haven't registered for Gilt Groupe yet, then what rock have you been hiding under? Get on that right now and click here.

Happy bargain shopping!

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

oooh. i really like that black bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...