Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Secret's Out

Eating a huge bowl of spaghetti bolognese before watching the Victoria's Secret show on CBS was not the smartest decision I've made all day. The whole wheat pasta grew heavier in my belly with every lean and ridiculously curvaceous glamazon that walked down the runway. Why did I quit my gym membership again? Oh, cos no amount of cardio and pushups can give me Miranda Kerr's boobage.

In any case, the show was fun to watch as always. I can imagine this is the most fun show to do for models because they get to stomp down the runway like rockstars. My favorite look was the ender for the Pink segment, worn by Flavia de Oliveira. So fun! I'd wear most of these items, though probably separately!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...