Tuesday, April 27, 2010

and the winner is ...

Essi Korhonen! Here's her comment that won her the two Sex and the City tour tickets:
"I simply cannot wait to see SATC2!
I saw the first one in a cinema in New York on the week it was released, with my best friend who I’ve been friends with for 30 years. It was our final single girls’ trip and we were doing my friend’s first fitting for her wedding dress. As well as seeing the film, we visited the many of the SATC hot spots, including Soho House.
Fast forward 18 months and my best friend’s a mother of a 6 month old adorable little girl! So I’ve figured I’ll leave it to chance: if I win the tour tickets, I'll buy the two of us flight tickets to NY – she deserves it and I would love to go back again!
As for my favourite SATC location: it’s a toss between restaurant Tao or Soho House. Been to both, as a direct result of seeing them on the show… I think it’s Tao though. On my first ever trip to New York I had Xmas eve dinner at Tao, with my then boyfriend. Booked it well in advance, had some stunning mojitos at the bar, but nothing prepared for how awesome the dining experience ended up being! Décor was every bit as great as seen on tv, and of course had to be seated next to the huge Buddha and try the Kobe beef - it was definitely worth it! xx"
Send me an email at thechiconomist.celine@gmail.com to claim your prize Essi! 'Til May 27 ladies ... Carrie on ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...