Thursday, February 24, 2011

get your groupon: dance like a diva

I spent a good part of last week completely obsessed with Rihanna's performance of What's My Name at the Grammy's. How crazy sexy was that?

Every now and then, I have these paranoid moments when I'm dancing in a club. I look around and start to wonder, are my moves still current? Or have I become that clueless chick in the club who's still dancing like it's 1989? Unless you're a fresh-faced 21-year-old, I'm gonna bet you've been in this state of paranoia too (if not, humor me; don't burst my bubble and comment to let me know otherwise). Seeing a performance like Rihanna's with sexy moves I have certainly never done myself on the dance floor only exacerbated my paranoia. So I was pretty thrilled when my friend Mitch told me about today's Groupon: $32 for a four-class package at DivaDance Company! Voted Best Dance Class in 2009 by AM New York, DivaDance has DivaHip-Hop classes to teach you how to shake it like Beyonce or DivaStrip to learn how to get down like a Pussycat Doll. I've already bought mine and am pretty excited to "upgrade" my moves! To get in on this deal, click here.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

I saw her perform this song (as part of a medley) at the NBA All-Star game half-time show. I loved the dance too, but I kinda thought the dancing was way better than the singing.:s

celine said...

Aww I was so peeved I missed her All-Star performance but it sounds like I didn't miss much at all. Listen to it on your iPod na lang, it is awesome :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...