Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Growing up with J.Crew

Real life crept up on me today and hit me with all this grown up b*ll like pension and insurance contributions. I lost a chunk of my monthly shopping fund just like that! I know, I know, it's all really important stuff and ultimately for my own good. But it's tough to acknowledge that my 6-month spending spree is over! I have to grow up!

But if I have to grow up, can I do it in this fabulous little ensemble from J.Crew? I almost feel slighted that J.Crew came up with a look I love so much when I can't afford it. I just love love love the look of the chunky knitted vest ($198) belted over a tissue-thin turtleneck dress. And they just had to add gray leather opera gloves ($130). I love opera gloves! I love this outfit so. It's the perfect example of grown up dressing without having to give up all style and spunk. Plus it looks SO comfy.

If I can't actually grow up, see, I can at least dress the part right?

4 comments:

Leigh said...

J.Crew currently has a 20% off personal shopper event. That will definitely bring down the price of the items that you want.

You can read about the event at my blog.

www.jcrewaholics.com

celine said...

Thanks for the tip Leigh!

Anonymous said...

the gloves are a WINNER!!! Love it!

Now if it were that cold in Manila :)

celine said...

Hahaha true ... That's why you have to come to NEW YORK. Hahaha ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...