Saturday, March 20, 2010

get your groupon: $12 for a singles dating event

Is Groupon stalking my 30 Before 30 blog? Yesterday there was a pole-dancing Groupon and today there's a speed-dating one! I bought both of course, since I'm more than happy to check items off my list at a discount! I really wanted to try out On Speed Dating, in particular (see my post on it at 30 Before 30) because of their hysterically themed nights ... "Playing with Fire" (date a New York fireman) anyone?

I got some more good laughs from reading the discussion board for this Groupon. Speed dating sounds completely kitschy, but I think that with a bunch of single girlfriends it could be such a hoot. A few of my girlfriends also bought Groupons so we're gonna make a night of it. You have two more days to get your Groupon if you're up for  it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...