Saturday, March 13, 2010

get your groupon: $79 sailing lessons

I love today's Groupon deal: $79 for two sailing lessons with Hudson River Community Sailing (valued at $180)! I think this would be such a great summer activity for couples and families. I zipped around the Hudson a few summers ago on my buddy Randy's speedboat and it is just amazing on a summer day. I can imagine that sailing would be sheer bliss!

I have to skip this deal because I have to focus funds on my 30 Before 30 Project. But I wanted to pass this on to my dear readers since it seems to be a pretty fabulous deal. Purchases are limited to two per person but you can buy multiples as gifts. It would be such a perfect gift for a boyfriend, hubbie or son, don't you think? Groupon has gotten enough buyers for this so the deal is definitely on, you just have to whip out the credit card and get yours! If you haven't signed up for Groupon yet, click here. I will have to be content with daydreams of sunning myself on a sailboat on this frigid and rainy New York Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...