Monday, January 26, 2009

Citrus Dreams

I was browsing Williams-Sonoma cookware website to look for gift ideas for my mom's birthday and chanced upon this gorgeous set of Le Creuset cookware in a citron color made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma. No, I'm not getting that for my mom; I am AGES away from affording Le Creuset. But I just looooove the look of it, and in my mind I think that I'd be capable of making some awesome things if I had this cookware (that and a kitchen the size of my current living room). In any case, if anyone out there is looking to purchase Le Creuset, Williams-Sonoma is selling their stock at 2008 prices up until January 27, 2009. This 12-piece set currently sells for $999.95, and it frightens me to think how much it'd cost at 2009 prices!

2 comments:

cd_mfo said...

Oooh! I want these!!!

celine said...

so cute no tin! you can always tell harvs that this set will last you forever and you'll hand it down to your children & grandchildren :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...