Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Louboutin's got legs


If anyone out there still has a Louboutin budget and is looking to spend it, Saks has a deal for you. Cough up the dough and Saks'll throw in a pair of Kova & T leggings for free. Those are $190 leggings up there so I guess that's a nice freebie (although hey, just cos they give it that price doesn't mean that's what they're worth right?). Anyway I just love how a Louboutin shoe can make leggings and a big tee look like an awesome outfit. But obviously I won't be spending $865 on fluorescent colored peep toes anytime soon. I can look and drool though, right? That's free too.

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Ooh. I love the first pair. And I agree- it's a legging and a t-shirt but man, it looks GOOD.

celine said...

I know right! Maybe the Louboutins are worth the splurge if they're gonna make my ratty tees and leggings look that good!

Anonymous said...

haha
There's a Kova & T sale on at hautelook.com..... ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...