Monday, June 29, 2009

the talented mr. ripley

I watched The Talented Mr. Ripley for the first time last night (yay, DVR!). While the story left me profoundly disturbed, I did find myself quite inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow's island attire. I particularly loved the breezy femininity and the lovely combination of florals mixed with gingham or chevron stripes.

Wouldn't we all love to go on a permanent vacation in Italy's islands with her character's trust fund and wardrobe? A tanned hunk like Jude Law's character Dickie Greenleaf wouldn't be a bad accessory either.


Budding romance skirt at Anthropologie ($238), Cotton-silk poplin solid perfect shirt at J.Crew ($64), Seaside seersucker ring bandeau top at J.Crew ($29.99), Chatham Roslyn bag at Kate Spade ($296), Camellia Espadrilles at Anthropologie ($368)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...