Monday, September 07, 2009

garance doré for gap

Images via Garance Doré

Dear Guardian Angel,

You've been pretty awesome to me, especially in that almost-getting-hit-by-limo incident I had on 3rd Avenue two weeks ago. Anyhow, my point is, I believe in you. You can make amazing things happen. So if it doesn't take too much time away from your saving-girls-crossing-streets-and-almost-getting-hit-by-limos time, would you kindly whisper some genius idea into the ears of those lovely people at the GAP so they can figure out how to sell these super über limited edition Garance Doré t-shirts to the general public? Thanks. You are awesome.

Love,

2 comments:

Christen said...

Such a great post - and I agree. I would give (almost) anything to get my hands on one. She is such an inspiration and it would be amazing to have one of her designs! I'll pray to my guardian angel too so that maybe they can combine forces :)

celine said...

Thanks Christen, we need all the help we can get for this cause!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...