Oh it was bittersweet to see Blair running around in the same polo field I was at yesterday, even watching the same polo player, Ralph Lauren hunk Nacho Figueras. On one hand, I was giddy that I was there too! But ugh, stake in the heart at how I failed outfit-wise. There will be a wonderful hat and dress on me next year on those fields if it kills me!
But back to Gossip Girl ... I am so happy that the new season has finally started!
- I am liking Serena's bad girl ways because that Dan romance crap was boring enough to make me switch off.
- It's interesting to see the Humphreys newly rich.
- I am super excited to see Blair's first day at NYU!
- I am a little weirded out by the profusion of brunette boys on the show this season.
- I am liking the new hair on the boys, especially Nate. I used to find his floppy blond hair totally blah but this is working for me:
You'll do until New Moon comes out in November, Mr. Archibald ...