Monday, September 21, 2009

naeem khan

Truth be told, since I shifted careers last year, I haven't been paying as much attention as I used to to the NY fashion world. I didn't really check out what went on in the tents until today when I needed a break from studying for GREs and cooking chili. I guess that these days, fashion is just one other thing I love indulging in (as much as say, a great meal, a masterfully made cocktail, or a fantastic vacation), but I refuse to live my life for it anymore. That said, there are still some things that make my heart skip a beat.

These beautiful gowns by Naeem Khan just made me swoon. No intellectualizing, no groundbreaking silhouettes, just plain old beautiful clothing. I would kill for the gown in the middle, seriously.

At the end of the day, I don't need or want to make an earth-shattering statement with my clothing. I just want to look beautiful! Thank you for understanding that Naeem Khan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...