Saturday, May 09, 2009

saturday night

I'm sitting on my couch on a Saturday night with a silly little smile on my face because I'm just so darn happy. After an eventful week, all I wanted to do with my Saturday night was to sit at home and veg, so I'm very happy to be doing that. But I'm also all smiles because I decided to treat myself and get some beautiful pink peonies to stare at. It never ceases to amaze me how much happiness a few blooms bring.

As if I wasn't already beaming uncontrollably, I also got in Serendipity from Blockbuster. It had been awhile since I last saw the movie so I'd completely forgotten the story. It was like watching it for the first time all over again. OH. MY. GOD. It is such a good movie! It was extra special watching it now that I live in New York—especially since I live about 4 blocks from Serendipity! Unbelievably, I've lived in this apartment for almost 2 years now and I've still never stepped in there. That movie has given me an incredible urge to go now. One last thing Mika and I will have to do before the big move!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...