Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the 30 before 30 project

Dear Readers, I am embarking on an adventure! I came to the cruel realization yesterday that I am getting seriously close to hitting 30, and I thought, you know what? I'm not just gonna let 30 hit me over the head. I will meet it head on, with guns blazing. So I've started this thing I've decided to call The 30 Before 30 Project. Basically, I'm making a list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30, and I'm chronicling the journey at this blog.


I hope that some of you will add 30 Before 30 to your daily reads, so I can get some motivation to keep going on this challenge. I would also love to hear from you on what goals you'd like to accomplish and if you have any suggestions on what I should add to my list. 

I will try my best to keep the posts going on both blogs, but I foresee just being dead tired on some days. The first item I plan to take on is to conquer the 30-day Bikram Yoga challenge. I'm going to start on Monday, March 1, 2010 so next month will probably light on the drinking and eating posts (or so I hope).

Wish me luck! Carpe diem babes! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Chai Tea said...

such an awesome idea! now you've inspired me to start my own list...thanks for the inspiration

celine said...

chaitealatte - glad to have inspired you! I hope you'll follow the 30 Before 30 blog, and please let me know how your list goes :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...