Sunday, February 21, 2010

today i'm loving: siri tollerød as cat lady

I don't know if it's because I feel like I didn't get much time to veg out at home this weekend, but today I find myself mildly obsessed with these images of Norwegian model Siri Tollerød from “The Vagaries of Fashion” shot by Miles Aldridge for the May 2008 issue of Vogue Italia. I've never seen such a glamorous cat lady.


If you suffer from winter blues at all, these highly saturated images can be pretty therapeutic. Makes me want to swathe the apartment in full on color!


Doesn't Siri look just like a living, breathing Barbie doll? Oh when I was a kid, I SO wanted to be this blond and blue-eyed. I've gotten over that (wouldn't trade being Asian and looking like a teenager for decades for anything) but I'm still fascinated by her look. 


She also wants to make be break out the knitting needles. On our trip to Pennsylvania last month, Zoe taught me some knitting basics. Might want to do more of that.


So how was this for my first non-food post in ages? Hahaha I'm pretty rusty, I know, sorry about that. The truth is, I have another foodie post in my back pocket because I'm insatiable like that. But I will spare you the gluttony for a few days at least.

Hope y'all had a nice and relaxing weekend. I had to work, but I made up for it with a good amount of partying. This week's social calendar looks pretty full so I'm gonna try to get some rest before it all starts up again. Here's hoping the week zips by in a jiffy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...