Saturday, February 27, 2010

today i'm loving: spring dressing at leifsdottir

New York has been getting pummeled with snow all February, and I was actually fine with it because I've come to appreciate a great snow day. Or so I thought until I wandered onto the new Leifsdottir website and saw all these pretty spring dresses ... oh, winter, just leave us alone already will you?




I have a long night of clubbing in store tomorrow with Nath's blowout at Juliet and Yssa's party at Star Lounge. I want to get decked out, of course, but it'll be puzzling looking for an outfit. Dressing up is just so much more complicated when the ground is piled up with snow! Grrr ...

Can't even bear to look out the window and see how much more snow has fallen ... how I wish that when I open my eyes tomorrow, I'll see sunshine and leafy green trees! Fat chance.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Those pictures are so light and gorgeous. I can't wait for spring!

celine said...

hear hear Kaye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...