Wednesday, February 24, 2010

cartier watches 25% off at bluefly

To be honest, I usually just delete the messages in my inbox from Bluefly because I'm not supposed to be shopping these days and I don't actually find a lot of things that I like there. However, every now and then they throw some pretty sick sales. If I was in the market for a Cartier watch, I would totally love today's VIP Sale at Bluefly. These watches and more, all at 25% off!


The stainless steel La Doña is now just $3,694 from $4,925. The Tank Francaise is $4,800 from $6,400. And that sick Pasha Seatimer is $32,906 from $43,875. That's over 10K knocked off the retail price!

Sign up with Bluefly and salivate over the gorgeousness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Celine,
So I recently found out that Amazon also sells Cartier watches at 16-23% off with a 6-month interest-free deferred payment plan. I didn't believe it at first until a friend actually bought one from them. Amazing right?
Aggie
P.S. Are you getting another snow day tomorrow? Envious!

Celine | 30 Before 30 said...

Wow for real?! That's amazing. Well I can't even afford a Swatch these days so I'll hang on to that info for the day when I'm in the market for a Cartier!

Don't know yet but REALLY hoping!!! Are you out of the city?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...