Wednesday, July 15, 2009

cherries make me smile



I've been such a grump the past few days for some reason. Maybe it was stress over my Spanish finals (but that's done and I was "muy muy muy bien" apparently) or some hormonal fluctuations. But yesterday it started bugging me that I was in such a foul mood. So I got a good night's sleep and decided when I woke up today that I would not be a sourpuss. I walked to the farmer's market at the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza and started my day by gawking at the beautiful produce. So many cherries! Rainier cherries, sour cherries and what have you ... made me so happy just looking at them. I grabbed an almond croissant and a Ronnybrook yoghurt drink, and have been happily sitting at my desk since. I was amazed at how lovely and fresh the almond croissant was. I don't think I can go back to deli croissant after that. Hope everyone else is having a lovely morning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...