Thursday, July 09, 2009

couture


I'm probably guilty of this too, but I do hate it when people misuse the word couture. I couldn't help but grimace yesterday, for instance, when I was watching a rerun of Gossip Girl and that model frenemy of Little J blurts, "Be careful! That's couture!" referring to Little J's creations that were being shoved into a van. I mean come on. However much work was put into those fictitious frocks, they are not couture! UGH. Anyway. No need to get worked up before going to bed. My point is ... it's that time of the year when our eyes can feast on the real deal. I just love these two images from the Chanel Fall 2009 Couture show. Especially that dress on the left. Oh la la, you will give me sweet sweet dreams.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...