Monday, July 06, 2009

monday discounts



Gotta love Rilee & Lo's credo: "Accessories First. Clothing Optional." I guess I've been shopping like that subconsciously. Most days, I just wear plain tees and tank tops, and then just attempt to jazz it up with some earrings or a cute necklace.

If you're accessory obsessed like me, here's something to brighten up your Monday. Rilee & Lo is offering The Chiconomist readers a 25% discount off Elizabeth & James and Robert Lee Morris jewelry from July 6 to 10. Just enter 25EJRLM at checkout to get your bling for less. I'm so jonesin for that gold E&J ring in the middle but must. exercise. restraint. All cash must be funneled towards credit card bills and home improvement. Domestication is cramping my style! But for you lucky ones with cash to spare, happy shopping!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...