Tuesday, July 07, 2009

i want it all

The Macbeth Collection website is making my head spin. The idea that I can get any of their dozens and dozens of cute prints on a party platter, trinket tray, pitcher, bin, lunchbox or what-have-you is almost to fabulous for me to comprehend. And ... what? I can get them monogrammed too? I can inscribe an oval tub with "bikinis", put "umbrellas" for that pitcher that I want by the front door, and put my name on my lunchbox? It's too good ... it's just too good ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh I just checked out this website. I'd love to have one of their "trinket trays" and my favorite designs are: socialite black, henna sweatshirt, and lola navy.

perfect gifts for friends/bosses. thanks for sharing this, I have it bookmarked now!

celine said...

glad you liked it! I could spend all day looking through their stuff ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...