Sunday, January 10, 2010

derek ramsey

So yesterday a bunch of us girls went to watch I Love You, Goodbye over in Jersey City. For the most part, I loved the movie but I was not crazy about the ending. I don't think it makes sense. It's just the Filipino penchant for happy endings at work, I suppose, but it just seemed so forced.

I loved the movie largely because of the extremely hot Derek Ramsey. I never fancied him before but in this movie he's just WOW. So intense and, in the words of his namesake Derek Zoolander, really really good-looking. My friend Abby told me to look up Derek Ramsey's Lucky Me commercial. She said and I quote, "Sana ako na lang yung sabaw", which roughly translates to, "I wish I was the soup." You'll see what I mean ...


Me being a Filipina living away from the motherland though, I was torn for a few seconds. Did I want him or did I want the soup? I haven't eaten lomi in YEARS! That's pretty yum too ...

It's another freezing day in New York. I only braved the cold for a bagel and coffee (seems to be my new morning routine—and yes I'm aware of how fattening bagels are but it's my breakfast and lunch), and am now just gonna spend the afternoon catching up on my favorite blogs and lazing about. Hope you're enjoying a chill Sunday!

1 comment:

A Loopy Life said...

Grabe! Going back next week -- must have lomi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...