Sunday, January 03, 2010

the walk of shame

I couldn't help but laugh when I got my regular Sephora email advertising this: Too Faced's Walk of Shame Set.

It's pretty funny. It comes with some morning-after necessities like a toothbrush and Oral Fixation mints, and a makeup "repair kit" so you can get to where you need to go with a glowing look, rather than last night's smeared eyeliner and mascara. I don't know if this would be effective realistically since it's a pretty big pouch of stuff, and that "lingerie-inspired clutch" isn't really something I'd wanna carry on a night out. It would make a funny gift to an adventurous girlfriend, but the $95 pricetag doesn't quite make me chuckle.

A cheaper laugh would be to check out this AMP Energy Drink commercial that ran awhile back. It still cracks me up!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...