Thursday, December 03, 2009

UPDATE: theory sample sale

UPDATE: Editing yesterday's post on the Theory sample sale. According to Christina from Theory's PR division, the sale kicked off a day early. Will have to restrain myself from sprinting there after work today!

I'm still jonesin' for these Theory skinny pants that I spotted at the Outlet for just $75, but having just charged $190 on my Visa for that wonderful puffercoat, I couldn't let myself pick up any. But as they say, things happen for a reason, and maybe I'll get a shot at some newer, hotter styles at the Theory sample sale that starts this Friday Thursday! Here are the new details:

When:
Thursday & Friday, December 4th: 11am – 7pm
Saturday, December 5th - Sunday, December 6th: 11am - 5pm
Monday, December 7th - Wednesday, December 9th: 11am - 7pm
Where: 261 West 36th Street, 2nd Floor, between Seventh & Eighth Avenues, New York, NY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...