Friday, December 04, 2009

starting them young

Aaaah Louboutins ... There's nothing more desirable to women than those distinctive shiny red soles. Can you guess who owns these beauties?

Surprise, surprise, the Louboutin-shod feet belong to Barbie! Pretty cute campaign with Mr. Louboutin himself appearing alongside the chic redhead.

As if the Louboutin fixation hasn't already reached epedemic proportions, now they're trying to get them while they're young. Barbie by Christian Louboutin is now for sale on Net-a-porter for $150. This Barbie comes with 4 red-soled pairs of Louboutins each with their own boxes and shoe bags.

I would imagine Ms. Suri already has one of these.

I don't know how I feel about it. Extremely envious of uber rich 5-year-olds who get to play with Louboutins, I suppose. The fashion world never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

joylet said...

Suri is so chica. naka heels na, dont know if this is good for her though. this is depressing. im way far from getting the real louboutins, much more, cannot cough out $150 bucks for a Louboutin Barbie!

celine said...

I know right! She wears daw ballroom dancing heels. I feel you though. I can't even spend $150 on a pair of shoes for myself right now, much less get a Barbie with Louboutins! I'll have super low self-esteem if my Barbie has better shoes than me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...