Monday, December 07, 2009

today i'm loving: erica weiner's pen nib necklaces

Once upon a time, I wrote for a living. While not exactly profitable, it was one of the happiest and most fulfilling jobs I've ever had. These days I only write for stress relief, introspection and my unbearable need to tell people about things that make me smile. Today, it's these pretty pendants by Erica Weiner with vintage pen nibs on them. According to the website, she found a huge box of gently used stainless steel pen nibs in in an old barn in Maine, and couldn't resist turning them into these quirky pendants. At only $45 for the stainless steel nibs and $80 for those electroplated in 14K gold, these may even fit a humble scribe's budget. Dying to get one for sure!


2 comments:

Urban Weeds said...

love these! a great gift idea!

celine said...

Glad you like them! After all the Christmas shopping is done, one of 'em will be mine :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...