Monday, December 21, 2009

today i'm loving: topshop's magic window

I'm a lazy shopper. I hate having to look for something in a store, which is why I do so poorly at sales. What I hate even more is seeing something amazing in a store window and not being able to find it anywhere inside. So frustrating! So I think Topshop's Magic Windows schtick is pretty cool. Cause you can just click on the outfit of your choice, and it takes you straight to the outfit you want to buy. Genius!

In other news, what do you think of this whole ode to the Gianni Versace era going on in Topshop, as seen above? The lionheads and chains seem to be back in full force! As always, I hesitate when it comes to trends that I witnessed the first time around ... but who knows, I could be rocking them gold lion heads before you know it! Thoughts?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...