Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Being frugal hurts

I am trying to ignore the fact that from tomorrow to Saturday, two amazing sales are taking place in New York that I would die to be at BUT I have to be frugal. I cannot afford a shopping spree, lest I end up eating nothing but Mickey D's in Europe.

If I could be at the Chloé friends and family sale taking place tomorrow at the Flathotel conference center on the 5th floor at 52nd Street between 6th and 7th Avenues, I might find a lovely satchel like the Saskia square tote, perhaps severely discounted from the regular $2005 price.

Available at Net-a-porter


If I could come to Mike & Chris' first EVER sample sale on 447 W. 36th Street between 9th and 10th Avenues, maybe just maybe I could be the proud Mommy to an Alastair leather jacket, normally priced at $957 but at a more attainable price.

Available at Tobi

But I can't ... if anyone should see these babies, please give them a great home?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohmigosh! i love chloe bags!!!

great blog :-)

miss ya, cel

luv,
trina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...