Friday, November 07, 2008

Sale sale sale ...

The sheer number of sale alerts that I get everyday is indicative of how terrible the economy is doing. I've never encountered so many sales before Black Friday! I am incredibly thankful that my reason for cutting my shopping budget out is a trip to Europe, and not because I am in financial distress. For those people who are fortunate enough to still have a shopping budget in these tough times, here's a roundup of this week's great sales. Don't feel guilty. It's your patriotic duty to keep the retail sector going, I say. Enjoy!

At Saks, designer wares are up to 40% off online. There were some great totes at good discounts, like an Yves Saint Laurent croc-embossed tote selling for $696.50 (take note it's made of PVC, not leather, but it looks pretty cool nonetheless). There's also a jaunty blue tote by Tod's priced at $945.00 (down from $1,350). The Marc Jacobs Carter Rocket Tote is now $976.50 (down from $1395). Some pretty lovely deals if you're in the market for designer bags.



The Dr. Q Fraser Tote by Marc by Marc Jacobs that I've been coveting is down to $390 from $558 at Neiman Marcus! Items from over 150 designer labels are at 40% off until November 8, and shipping is free for any amount when you type in the code NMNOV at checkout. Please don't buy this bag so the price can drop further and then I can buy it. Yeah right.


It's 25% off all items (excluding UGGs, Fryes and the 2008 Fantasy bra) at Victoria's Secret. So if you were, let's say, pondering getting these cute Colin Stuart fringe booties, which are regularly priced at $98, it might make the decision a tad easier that the price can drop to $73.50. Use the code 25ITEM at checkout to apply the discount to your purchase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Novenario!!! You're so dead with all these things! I'm hoping your wallet doesn't have a hole in it yet!

If i was there with you, we'll both be poor! We'll look pretty no doubt, but without anything in our wallets!

HAHAHA. MISS YOU

celine said...

You're funny Jacqs! Hay, I'm not buying anything right now. Going to Europe next month and can't afford to spend a cent! I have no willpower, I'm gonna break soon!

Come here so we can be horrible at budgeting together. I MISS YOU TOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...