Friday, November 14, 2008

Feeling Gray

On a satchel hunt and found some perfectly slouchy, gray leather bags at Anthropologie. Really loving the one on the left, which is actually the cheaper bag at $198. The convertible bag on the right is $228. Here starts the evil cycle of bag-buying though. I keep thinking, well if I'm gonna buy a bag that's about $200 anyway, then why not just shell out a bit more and get the bag that I really want, which is that M by MJ Dr. Q Frasier satchel.

Stop it. Just stop it.

4 comments:

mimi-kos said...

i love the one on the right! love your take on shopping too! deals and saving money is always the way to go! xoxo added u to my favs :)

celine said...

Aww you rock! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I saw one at Banana Rep yesterday. It looked like the one below. Nice and classy. I had a 30% discount and I didn't use it! I was in a lazy shopping mood (which happens twice a year, maybe). Anyway, it would have gone down to less that 200. Why oh why didn't I get it???!!! Check out Banana Rep.

celine said...

Sayang! They have nice bags but parang $200 is still a little pricey for Banana, I feel ... I'm sure it'll go down more pa. If not, you'll find it in Woodbury soon! Don't feel bad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...