Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gone Greek ... and Trojan?

I watched Troy for the first time today—how I lived before that, I don't know. Good lord, what a beautiful movie. I've come to two conclusions:

1. Every movie should have Eric Bana and Brad Pitt in it.
2. Every plain dress I have must be embellished in Trojan fashion.

#1 is a given; I didn't rent the movie for the suspenseful plot. The bigger suprise to me was how I would fall for those gorgeous embellished gowns. This was my ultimate favorite:


I love the use of precious stones to anchor an otherwise simple gown. It's inspiring me to run to the fashion district and dig up jewels to sew onto dresses I've tired of. DIY coming soon!

And just cos it would be wrong to mention Brad and Eric without showing their gorgeousness, here are some stills from the movie from Hollywood.com. Don't let the drool hit your keyboard.


2 comments:

♦Kitty♦ said...

Troy is the movie where I fell in love with Eric Bana and out of love with Brad Pitt.

celine said...

Really? All those booty shots did nothing for you? Hehe

Eric Bana definitely stole the show though. So hot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...