Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Herve Leger Lookalike Alert


The necklace the dress is worn with hurts my eyes, but I love Arden B's take on the bandage dress. I tried on Bebe's version but wasn't too taken with it. Too many crazy colors. I like Arden B's quietly sexy take, and their spot on choice of colors. Like Bebe's versions, this is priced at $98. I'm gonna hold out for the sale.

I want one to wear one to go clubbing in Estonia. Heard it's one big party city; Vegas but inundated with hot Eastern European chicks. Good lord. Must hold my own. Dress is now highly necessary ... go on sale already Arden B!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I was just going to email you to say the bebe ones are at $30. But the colors are crazy, there is a plum and black one though....

celine said...

Haha you're too cute! How come I can't see that it's priced $30 now? Or do I have to go to a store?

I really think I might hold out for this one though. I kinda like the cap sleeves cos the dress is SERIOUSLY va-va-voom. Makes me blush. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahha of course bella!

I got the $30 on a shopittome salemail. I'll flip it to you just in case, but if this one has your heart, then I'd wait for the sale :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...