Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ruff and Ruffled Up

I am in love with this peacoat by Kimchi for Urban Outfitters. I am a sucker for frills and ruffles and all things girly. But I especially love feminine details juxtaposed with tougher, more masculine ones. Incidentally, I was also just thinking today that I really need a short coat. All my coats are longer and really make me look even shorter since I'm constantly in flats.

The price is actually quite reasonable at $138. However. I am supposed to be saving money for our December Europe trip so I will have to quell my love for this coat. If it should go on sale though, it's so mine! Me in this on a gondola in Venice. Oh yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get the black coat...can you had a hot pair of leather (fuschia) driving gloves :-))

Yes, I am all about the gloves!!

XXXX

celine said...

Ooooh sexy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...