Tuesday, November 04, 2008

how to ... wear an Hermés scarf

I finally decided to take my Hermés scarf out today. Previously, I had all sorts of excuses like, "I'm having spaghetti bolognese today. I will faint if I get tomato sauce on it." But since today's lunch is unagi (no sauce), I thought it was time.

Once I had the fine silk in my hand though, it became, "Now what?" What is the best way to wear this sumptuous scarf? Enter the Hermés website. On the site, you can download 2 PDF files with illustrations on the many ways one can wear a scarf. Right now I'm wearing mine like this:

It's very cool though to see how versatile an accessory it is. My scarf is definitely going on my Euro tour. Other ways to wear the scarf:





I think that if you buy the scarf at the Hermes store, they provide you with the how-to booklet. But for other sample sale gals like me, the downloadable version is a godsend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...