Monday, November 17, 2008

Everything but the kitchen sink

Shopbop Sale! Up to 70% off! Free Shipping! And free 2-year subscription to Lucky!

Holy hell, can you smell the desperation in the air? US retailers are throwing everything they can at consumers just so they'll whip out the credit cards, but the shopping apprehension is palpable. I mean seriously, I got a new credit card in the mail today and I haven't used it. Who am I?!? I mean just check out all the awesome stuff on sale at Shopbop:

Clockwise from top left:
Bubble shrug by Elizabeth & James (now $209 from $418)
Pencil skirt by Alexander Wang (now $198 from $396)
Metal Check Groovee Bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs (now $299 from $598)
Leather blazer by Alexander Wang (now $675 from $1,350)
Cuff by Kenneth Jay Lane (now $137.50 from $275)
Faken open-toe T-strap pump by Paul & Joe (now $382 from $764)

I can't believe I haven't snapped and ordered that cool M by MJ purse—I've seen Bryanboy rocking it when he's not carrying his eponymous BB bag by MJ. It's a really cute bag. But I will be good and not defile my shiny new credit card's innocence. For those free to go to town with their cards, write me and tell me all about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that's an amazing deal at shopbop!! I hope the live sales are just as good... ;-))

celine said...

GAH the bag is gone ... I knew it was too good to last!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...