Sunday, November 16, 2008

No more shopping allowed

Within 2 days of getting my paycheck, I've gotten a couple of big ticket items so no shopping allowed for the rest of the month. I just want to share what I hope is an awesome deal I got on Amazon (I haven't gotten the package yet, so stay tuned). I had been diligently watching the price of the Casio Exilim EXZ9, which I decided I wanted for its slim size, shooting options, and really low price. With Circuit City filing for bankruptcy and Best Buy not in its finest hour, you can imagine that there are price cuts left and right, so it was a laborious process to find the best deal. But I think I found it on Amazon through seller Adorama Camera.

For a grand total of $141.06 with free shipping (taxes not yet included), I'm getting:
- a Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z9 Digital Camera
- 2 GB SD memory card
- mini table top tripod
- carry case & neck strap
- memory card wallet
- screen protecters for LCD screen
- cleaning fluid with cloth

Pretty nifty deal, I think. The camera is sold as low as $109 on some sites but factor in the memory card and tripod plus free shipping, and this deal becomes hard to beat. I admit, I fished out my credit card extra fast when I saw that there were just 2 left! So now there's just 1 left, obviously. But do check out Amazon if you're in the market for a digital camera because there are some pretty good packages to be found there.

Can't wait to get the cam and start taking better pics for the blog!

UPDATE: I got it! Everything advertised was in the box, all in perfect condition. The screen protectors are kinda bleh. Tried attaching one then just gave up (My iPod screen isn't covered either. I need to have the OCD boyfriend around to help me with stuff like that). But the 2GB memory card and tripod are awesome. Yay!

1 comment:

Marquis de Lannes said...

J'ai aussi une Casio Exilim, je l'utilise pour faire des photos discrètes dans les soirées et défilés! je l'adore!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...