Thursday, August 06, 2009

the bless bag for longchamp

I don't know how I feel yet about the Bless bag for Longchamp, which the brand is launching for 20th anniversary of ANDAM, the Association Nationale pour le Développement des Arts de la Mode (source: Style File at Style.com). I've had the Le Pliage totes on my mind these past few weeks, maybe because I see so many of them while walking around midtown Manhattan. They're very practical, I must admit, but something about paying $145 for a canvas bag seems wrong to me ... when I saw this bag though, I considered it for a second. The thing is, I have a ridiculously skinny wrist so this leather "bangle" would probably just fly off it. For those with normal-sized wrists though, this would be an awesome multi-tasking fashion item. The bags come out on October 1 so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...