Friday, August 28, 2009

maybe the end of summer isn't so bad ...

I was heartbroken Thursday morning when I stepped out on my stoop and found the air about 10 degrees cooler. There goes summer ... someone mentioned the f--l word and the b--ts word and I just blurted out, "NO!!!" It feels like summer just really started and now it's over?!

A few minutes ago though, I chanced upon these lovelies on the Victoria's Secret website and decided, well, maybe the arrival of a new season aint all that bad ...

These are by my (no longer) secret favorite shoemaker Jessica Simpson. Jessica may not know her tuna from her chicken, but she sure knows shoes! Whoever her "ghost designer" is, I love you darling. I own a pair of Jessica Simpson platform pumps that are incredibly comfy but also very sexy. I think one (or more) of these boots might just be the next addition to my shoe closet. The over-the-knee boot is a hot fall trend that I would love to dip into, and the fact that this boot folds over into a more classic style makes it that much more desirable. The boots are priced at $209 but Victoria's Secret is currently giving a 20% discount off boots! Maybe I'll get a black pair now since those are a must for Autumn in New York and if the price drops later, you two-toned cuties shall be mine!


UPDATE: I was going to give in and order the black OTBs but guess freakin' what ... they ship out on 12/20! Are they MAD? Fuhgeddaboudit.

2 comments:

TheBeautyFile said...

these boots are heaven!!!

celine said...

I agree! They will push me right over the edge and into credit card debt hell, but I think it's worth it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...