Tuesday, August 04, 2009

today i'm loving: ink and chartreuse

Dress at J.Crew ($158), earrings at Vivre ($325), shoes by Miu Miu at Outnet, clutch by Steve Madden at Macy's ($23.99)

Sorry for dropping off the face of the blogosphere for a few days. I moved offices so I got swamped, and then helped throw a victory party for the beau over the weekend so I was off the Internet for a few. I've been meaning to post this outfit. I saw this inky flowered dress at J. Crew and really fell in love with the print. Also fell in love with the idea of pairing inky hues and chartreuse. I remember reading somewhere back in the day that chartreuse is one of the best colors to pair with navy, which can be a mousy color. Can't wait to try it!

2 comments:

fresh365 said...

I love this combination! And those shoes!

celine said...

the shoes are indeed divine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...