Friday, August 07, 2009

forever 21 love

First of all, I have to say how much I love it that Forever 21 now shows their clothes on people. Really makes impulse online shopping that much easier when you can imagine how something looks (ok maybe it's not 100% acurate since I'm not a 5'11 model with boobs, but still...)! Second, I just love these flowered dresses. Nothing I want to wear more than little flowered dresses on a (hopefully) sunny weekend.


Those two would easily transition into fall with the coming season's requisite black leather biker jacket, some tights and booties. If you're in denial like I am, though, and feel like summer has barely even started yet, go with a dress that's just pure sunshine like this:

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with sunshine. Wishing you all a great weekend with lots of sunshine, bubbly drinks, pretty dresses and wonderful company!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...