Monday, August 17, 2009

easy like sunday morning

My Sunday started out pretty rough. Some hard lessons learned:
  • Long Island iced tea is not my friend. It might seem like a great party buddy on a Saturday night, but it's true evil evil evil colors come out the morning after. Friends don't grip friends' heads with a vice all day long.

  • Ibuprofen and champagne are not friends either. One swig of champagne after popping a pill and my entire body turned lobster red with freaky splotches, and my heart started palpitating wildly. Never again.

Thankfully, after a nap, I felt better and got to enjoy the rest of the afternoon lying out by the pool at a friend's gorgeous digs in Westchester. We had a lovely dinner of salad, steak and delicious wine. A truly wonderful way to while away a Sunday afternoon. Hope you had a great one!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...